Sunday, October 21, 2012

Raaka Virgin Chocolate at The Bryant Park Holiday Shops

All images © Valery Rizzo

I shot some new work for Brooklyn artisan chocolate makers, Raaka Virgin Chocolate in Clinton Hill. The work will be printed large scale and hung in their shop at The Bryant Park Holiday Shops, opening this November. 

When I tell you their chocolate is one of the best, I mean it! Producing only dark chocolate varieties, they are one of the few chocolate makers that don't roast their beans before grinding, leaving the cocoa in it's purest form. Their chocolate is vegan, nut free, gluten free and made from certified organic ingredients. The bars are each hand wrapped in beautiful paper designed by artist Elissa Barbieri at Loop and is printed with soy inks on 100% post consumer recycled, chlorine-free paper that was processed by wind generated energy.

Raaka's friends from Recycled Brooklyn and artist Alayna Rasile with be building and decorating their space at the market. By the way I want something from Recycled Brooklyn for my home! check out their Esty shop! The Bryant Park Holiday Shops open November 26th and run till January 6th, 7 days a week. 

Not in New York for the holidays :(  you can always order directly from Raaka Virgin Chocolate's website.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was very appreciated on the post you have written. I enjoyed the information about Chocolate coins. you are providing on your website. There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your information.

    ReplyDelete