Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Food Polaroid, Small Works Exhibition at Soho Photo

Photo © Valery Rizzo

Normally I post information related to exhibitions on my other photography blog, which is more for updates about my other, non-food related photography projects and assignments, but I thought since the photograph chosen to be part of The Small Works Exhibition at Soho Photo in Tribeca was of a bowl of Lychee some of you here might be interested as well.

The juror for the this year's Small Works Competition was Karen Marks. Karen, whose vast experience includes selling photographs for some of the most prestigious photography galleries, is currently the Exhibitions Director of the Howard Greenberg Gallery in New York City.

I have always wanted a reason to frame one of my original polaroid images, so please join me if you can for the opening or stop by the show when you have time. I know its not in Brooklyn but its just over the Bridge.


Soho Photo Small Works Exhibition

February 8 - March 6, 2012

Opening Reception: Thursday February 9, 6pm

15 White Street, New York, NY, 10013
212.226.8571

Gallery Hours: Wednesday thru Sunday, 1 - 6pm


2 comments: